- If you would like to see an artwork in life prior to buying, I will be happy to arrange it for you at my studio.
- Please mind, all originals are created by hand, therefore you should expect small imperfections at times, marks of pencil or mask used in the production of each unique painting. When unsure, contact me for additional close-up photos of the work you’re interested in.
- This website provides secure card payments.
- Please be considerate before making any returns. When you consider returning, please insure the work for any damage during shipng back to me.
Gosia Poraj online shop currently accepts online orders for shipment within the United Kingdom.
Currently I don’t have an option for international orders. Sorry guys for the inconvenience.
- Original works of art are shipped via courier.
- Printed merchandise is shipped via Royal Mail or courier.
- Please allow 6 (for originals) to 7 (for prints) business days from the date of your order to dispatch date.
- Once your order is shipped I’ll email you your tracking number.
- Please include your phone number with your order so that if necessary, the carrier can contact you.
Damage during shipping
In the unlikely event that your order is damaged during shipping, you will receive a full refund or replacement if you provide all of the original packagings for the shipper’s inspection.
- Please notify me immediately if you receive damaged artwork.
- I will not refund any art damaged after the shipping
Cancellations, returns or exchanges of original works and print orders are welcome if they are:
- Returned by insured courier, at your own cost within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Arrive in the same exact condition as when they left.
- Include all original packaging.
- If originals arrive after 14 calendar days from the date of delivery, you will not be eligible for a credit and you must pay for shipping back to the original delivery address.
- Please note, there are no exceptions to this policy.